- on September 3, 2017 – Published on Amazon.com; Brewster and Nierenberg, invite us ALL, layperson and professional alike, to “lean in” to the subject of death, dying and the end of life. In an open-hearted and comprehensive approach, the authors gather in perspectives of those who are intimate with the face of death and offer the rest of us a glimpse of the issues which live in that sphere. The author’s themselves have had transformational experiences regarding death and dying and for that very reason, are able to lead others in transforming their own thoughts about the end of life. ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY!
- on September 2, 2017 – Published on Amazon.com; Some 53 contributors to this book of essays on death and dying. Comprehensive and unique views of the subject. Beautifully compiled by the 2 editors, Brewster & Nierenberg. Great teamwork by them! I hope it will be useful to all those working in the field of thanatology, to folks who are just curious about such work and especially to the people who are dying + the survivors who grieve their loss. All of us will die. Death is a stage in every life. All of us will always fear death. This book may bring some comfort in the face of those fears. BUY it, read it, keep it!
- on September 26, 2017 – Published on Amazon.com; Journey’s End is uplifting, informative, and inclusive. I recommend it to anyone who works in healthcare or deals with end of life issues, caregiving, and eldercare.
- on August 31, 2017 – Published on Amazon.com; The myriad perspectives contained within the pages of “Journey’s End” will serve to ease conversations about and planning for death, dying and end of life. This book is a valuable resource for all ages.
- By Joel Feldstein, February 2018- Journey’s End Facebook Group; The many contributions have created a true emotion and dealing with the end of life and excepting our final journey. As individuals, we all have our way of dealing with it and this book does all that. Excellent read!
- Louis Saeger, December 2017- Journey’s End Facebook Group
Reviewed my copy. This is a copendium topically organized contributions from numerous experts that should serve as a valuable reference work for any professional or clergy member working with patients, their families and loved ones in dealing with issues around death and dying in a wide range of circumstances. Excellent editing and personal contributions from the authors!